Ok, I'll play! We're back to the on/off TDY grind, which means I have insomnia, so why not? Go to Wife of a Sailor for more.
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
I love meeting new people! One of my favorite things to do...I love to hear about their background, where they're from, about their family, where they've lived or traveled, etcetc. Yep, I'm a talker!
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
Kind of a funny question...we've known each other now for 24 years...so if something new does come up, I am surprised! I do have to admit that he does often surprise me with his thoughtfulness and how he listens to me. I'm blessed.
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Hmm....it would have to be near some family. Since my family is so spread out, at this point we think somewhere in Texas, like San Antonio. (GREAT city)
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
My toothbrush, of course! All kidding aside..my light jacket that I use when I get cold--which is often--or I can ball it up to use as a pillow. Yes, boring.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, Christian, military, laughter, chat, fun. :)